Awesome Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

IS~Fall Inspired Card

 How pretty are these leaves. I used Stampin Up ink in several different colors.

I used Leaves for the background leaves. I used several different colors of ink.  I used Thanksgiving for the scripture and the acorns. I added a little color with the Copics and Glossy accents.


Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great projects on the blog today. You can find more great stamps at the store here. 

 
I am entering into these challenges...
Creative Moments -  Autumn/Anything goes 
Little Red Wagon - Thanksgiving 
Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - Autumn Colors 
Simon Says Stamp -  no digi, must stamp

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great card. Love the leaves. So fall like.

Heather said...

A gorgeous card,I love your design and beautiful leaves - a lovely scripture!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Joanne said...

Your card is beautiful! I especially like the verse you chose :) Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Joanne xo

Mel said...

Fabulous card...thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments
Mel DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card..thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Moments!
Hugs Donna DT xx